My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / lundi, juillet 03, 2006


    The week ended on a good note, at least when we aren't talking about school stuff. I'll complain about that another day. Today I'll just talk about...

    Or rather I'll let the pictures do the talking.

    It was a good day spent with the family, although we had to travel all the way to Bedok Reservoir to watch the brother row.

    Bedok Reservoir always brings back memories, whether good or bad. This time, it was bad for the lil sis, cos we saw...

    and
    She's scared of clowns lar. My dad wanted to bring her to take photos with them but she just grabbed my mum's legs. Dunno when she'll stop being scared of clowns...

    The phone cam can't do much when it comes to zooming, so this is the only one with the boats.

    Got this from the brother, taken a few days earlier during their training session. I miss team sports...

    An on-site picture of us. I love this picture cos the colours are bright. The background is so nice.

    But how can we complete the post without a pic of the dragon boater himself? back view but I love his sweater lar. How I wish we could have kept the TJ track suits we wore during tournaments.

    So that's it about the dragon boat festival. My brother didn't win anything that afternoon, but aiya this festival was just one of many competitions he has gone and will go for. Frankly, there isn't any quiet week for this guy except for exam weeks lar, and he already has several medals. So no need to be so sad they lost out to the likes of NUS and NTU, hurhur.

    Next time lor, since there are so many competitions.




    I painted my dreams at 10:20 PM