To keep this short and simple, I'm just gonna say I'm truly happy with how well the 3302 gals' chalet has turned out. The road there had its own bumpy bits but well in the end we all got there. Btw, that isn't supposed to be taken literally.
Anyway, I am tired right now and I have to remind myself to wake up for tuition tomorrow so I ain't gonna really sit down and think about each and every moment that passed. For a good summarised coverage of the chalet event, go read Jasmine's blog! hehe...
Before I head to the bed (yay! It's good to have ur own bed...), I wanna mention something that struck me...Ok actually alot of things struck me but if I were to 'entertain' all these strikes I won't be able to go to sleep. So...I must say that love language discussion of sorts that we had was quite enlightening for me. I remember there was a discussion about this before when I was in NYJC for the first 3 mths but it felt different discussing such stuff with your good pals. A gp lesson is only 1/2 (or even less) as exciting as sitting down and really getting to know your friends better.
Hmm what I got out of that discussion was apparently, I don't have any dominant love language. Or do I?
I painted my dreams at
9:17 AM