My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / lundi, août 14, 2006


    Today was the first time...

    ~ I felt so old being in school. For 2 whole years, I still felt quite young relative to a lot of people cos the only ones younger than me would be the yr 1 girls. Ok I dunno about the foreign students but when I just take local students into account, yep I was pretty much still young haha. But today, dunno why...I just felt so old. Maybe cos finally the guys my age, or even younger (those who defer their NS cos they signed on), are around. Btw, speaking of guys, I'm still quite shocked to see guys who looked like they were 18 or sth. And it's not about looking youthful. They looked kiddy! Omg help me lar...Not good for the eyes, haha...

    ~ I ate a whole apple pie from McDonald's. I don't usually buy apple pies from McDonald's and even when I buy it, I would just eat the pastry part (the crust, the skin, whatever u call it) cos I think the filling sucks. Oh well, today I just decided to try it for fun. And it turned out to be nice! Maybe it's becos it didn't taste like apple pie, hahahah. It tasted like a citrus fruit pie, and I liked the cinammon taste. Haha, I shall not be averse to apple pies already...

    ~ I felt so 'off' in school for a long long time. It was like as if I hadn't been in school for years, when it's only like 3 mths actually. The feeling and mood weren't there at all lar. Of course, the freshies are like 100x more excited than people like me. I was in sch early cos I had to print notes for my lecture. Early as in I was in sch like 1/2 an hour before my lesson started and for me that's quite a rarity, hehe. But but but...when I was walking past LT11, I saw like a horde of students there at 0930h when the lect starts at 1000h. Most of them must have been freshies, haha sorry...

    Ok nothing else to note about the first day of the final year of my uni education. I'm still stuck in holiday mood lar. I'm off...




    I painted my dreams at 5:23 AM