My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / dimanche, septembre 24, 2006


    Which is worse...

    forgetting things that you want to remember

    OR

    remembering things that you want to forget?

    I shan't entertain my thoughts too much, cos if I do so, my schoolwork won't get done. And I know I have tonnes of schoolwork to do. So, I'll leave it as a question for now.

    If you're lucky enough not to have beaucoup de deadlines to meet, you can go think deeper about this question, and tell me the answer (IF you can find the answer), hehe...



    I painted my dreams at 7:32 AM