/ vendredi, octobre 27, 2006
This is bad. Yesterday [thurs, 26.10.06], I watched Princess Hours on TV cos well, I was bored, which meant I didn't have anything to do. Or rather I wanted yesterday to be a truly
free day cos I hadn't exactly enjoyed my thursdays before yest due to readings, assignments, essays etc...And last saturday I met up with Trina and Angel for dinner to celeb Trina's bday. And while chatting over dinner, Trina was talking about Princess Hours. The way she made it sound...like quite interesting. And well, I like Korean romantic comedies [or just those teen idol drama series] even though they are pretty much standardised.
Moreover, we've been discussing K-pop and K-drama in SC3202 [from modernisation to globalisation]. The assigned readings also include articles on the Korean Wave.
So yea lor, I decided to just watch it for a day. Then too bad I watched the next episode today.
I think I'm hooked. Dunno why cos it's like the middle of the story already, but haha I'm gonna watch the preceding episodes on YouTube.
I still have one last deadline to meet and on that same day, I'll have a test too.
This is bad.
The Korean Wave is hitting me like a tsunami....[not very fitting but aiya I can't find a Korean equivalent to 'tsunami']
I painted my dreams at
10:56 AM