My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / dimanche, octobre 15, 2006


    I don't know why but my voice is trying to run away into the deep recesses of....the gullet, windpipe? whatever lar but yea my voice has gone into hiding. I woke up almost feeling mute. Throats hurts very badly. Like there's something prickly stuck in there or something.

    Has the busy 3 week period finally taken its toll on me? Or issit the the haze? It's really bad this time around, innit? And what's with bad PSI readings on Sundays? Sunday's supposed to be a good, relaxing day, with fresh air to breathe in [ok we want fresh air everyday but when we'r free we tend to notice the smaller details around us]. It's a bad time to get sick lar. Hari Raya's coming, exam coming...

    Luckily I don't need a voice to blog...



    I painted my dreams at 9:47 AM