My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mercredi, novembre 08, 2006


    Yay I'm finally blogging. The last post seems to have been written a hundred days ago, although it's only been 2 weeks or so. I think I know why I'm kinda averse to blogging these days. I've been writing too many essays and projects for my little brain's good. And typing stuff on MS Word day in day out really makes blogging near impossible cos I'd be seeing stars by the time I actually feel like blogging each time.

    The reason why I'm here is that tomorrow's my free day and I finally do not have to wake up early in the morning for tuition. And finally there's no more assignment deadlines to meet. There's the urban planning project to hand in on friday but I think I've done quite enough (to have people ask me whether I have too much time on my hands to do so much research for this project). There's the complementary medicine test on friday too but I will study for it tmr since I can stay at home tmr.

    Sometimes I hate going to sch coz I can accomplish more just by staying at home. The traveling sucks lar. Waste so many hours. But well, the sem's almost over so I'm just waiting to cross the final set of hurdles. I'm promising myself to have a super-duper good time this dec holidays lest I don't get anymore month-long holidays next year. So my dear friends, start planning the post-exam activities! Haha trust me to say that when everyone gotta study for exams first. Well, I just thought when there's such an aim to work towards, we can then work harder rite? The thought of being able to finally meet up with my favourite gals after the exams do stir me to keep the endurance level high...

    Hmm btw, my spoken words sometimes do not coincide with my actual thoughts. My actions do not always coincide with my thoughts too. Dunno why but I suddenly felt I should pen that down. Shall go blog-surfing now. Tmr's gg to be a long day...



    I painted my dreams at 5:24 AM