I''ve decided to let this blog breathe again. I didn't want it to die but no other choice...blogger wasn't friendly enuff for my IE 5.5. So I moved to WordPress, and lived another life there...until I found like very very recently that Firefox can work with the new Blogger. So here I am, letting this blog live again. Won't really publicise to my friends. I'll still maintain the blog at WordPress, but I guess I'll write about different things here. I'll treat this place as a hideout, a space to write without worrying about an audience perhaps? Cos I feel that over the years, my way of blogging has evolved in such a way that I write for the reader, not for myself. So perhaps, not telling anyone about this place here will do me good. If people find out, then so be it. I don't really care about readers whom I dunno personally, cos anyone can stumble upon this space in this vast cyberworld. Oh well, shan't worry too much cos this shall be a place where only I know...
I painted my dreams at
12:19 PM