My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mardi, novembre 14, 2006


    from trina's blog (and more)....

    You Are Noon
    You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.
    What Time Of Day Are You?


    You Are a Purple Flower

    A purple flower tends to represent success, grace, and elegance.
    At times, you are faithful like a violet.
    And other times, you represent luxury, like a wisteria.
    And more than you wish, you find yourself heartbroken like a lilac.
    What Color Flower Are You?


    Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male

    Your brain leans female
    You think with your heart, not your head
    Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
    But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
    What Gender Is Your Brain?


    You Belong in Fall

    Intelligent, introspective, and quite expressive at times...
    You appreciate the changes in color, climate, and mood that fall brings
    Whether you're carving wacky pumpkins or taking long drives, autumn is a favorite time of year for you
    What Season Are You?


    You Belong in the USA

    Sweet!
    People either love you or hate you
    And you really don't care what anyone thinks
    Big and bold, you do things your way
    What English Speaking Country Are You?

    this is bad too...I'm quite anti the above country...

    Your Vocabulary Score: C+

    Your vocabulary is average.
    You're not exactly a literature major, but no one's going to accuse you of being illiterate!
    How's Your Vocabulary?

    haha yes I know...I scored C for 'A' level lit...and I'm not majoring in lit...

    What Your Sleeping Position Says

    You are calm and rational.
    You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
    You are easy going and trusting.
    However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.
    What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You?


    You Are Not a Cook

    You know cooking isn't for you, and you wouldn't even consider trying to make a homecooked meal.
    And this is a very good thing. You've saved all your friends and family from unintentional food poisoning!
    Are You A Good Cook?

    how can this be? I like cooking! But I don't show off my skills everyday lar. Still, I think cooking is a joy!
    ....
    ....
    ....

    And the last, but the most important thing that I wanna know right now...
    Your Stress Level is: 59%

    You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard.
    When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems.
    But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down.
    How Stressed Are You?

    Har? that's quite a low %, isn't it? I better get down to work now...



    I painted my dreams at 6:15 AM