My profile
Rozana Mohamed | 22 | nothing to do dreamer | bummer | part-time tutor ManUtd fan | has some close friends | workin' out a plan

Quotable quotes I see

"Losing one's own confidence causes a person to fall into confusion, which is hell...To maintain one's confidence, the most important thing is stamina."

- excerpt from The Devil (Mawang), 2007 Kdrama

Songs



Wishline

We'll see...

Say what you want




Links

  • trina
  • jazzymin
  • zihui
  • joan
  • my other lil nest


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / mardi, septembre 11, 2007


    It's been a couple of weeks since the last post, but well, I'm still alive. And I think something good is about to happen. Good things always happen during this fasting season so I shall welcome the holy month with open arms. Hopefully with the new fasting season comes a new beginning for me as well, Insyaallah.

    Life has been endurable and there were little surprises here and there. I dunno whether this is supposed to be good but I can no longer control when I want my tears to start rolling down. A couple of times, I was really surprised myself when I started crying just like that. I didn't even will it. But I think it shows that I'm but human. I'm still a human being with emotions, not an inanimate object like a rock or something. Or maybe it shows that sometimes, the Ego should just take a back seat cos if everything is bottled up because of pride, one can just die.

    Well, let's just look forward to better things...



    I painted my dreams at 2:30 AM